Don’t worry United Kingdom. If Scotland leaves the fold, your new flag will be BAD ASS.
These Pottermore stats literally go against every house stereotype ever
Things I will forever be upset about:
1. I don’t know what my Patronus is
2. I don’t know what Amortentia smells like to me
3. I don’t know what I’d see in the Mirror of Erised
4. I don’t know what my Boggart would be
5. I don’t know for sure what house I would be in
6. I don’t know the specifications of my wand are.
7. I’M NOT A WITCH
8. Albus Severus
Oh man. Today. TODAY. Something incredible happened. I can’t believe I almost forgot.
I sit down for my Japanese test. I am waiting for the test to be passed out when I glance up and look around the room. Then I see it.
I watch as one of the students ties a Naruto headband onto his head, adjusts it, and prepares for the test.
And that’s how I knew I was going to get an A. Because that was so magical, it had to be a sign. The world is a beautiful and terrifying place.
*awkwardly left alone with a baby* soooo….. do you… watch game of thrones?
I love my skin!
Oh my god SO IMPORTANT SO SO SO IMPORTANT
Types of Matter